Per Diem can transform your organisation’s creative potential in a variety of ways, working at individual, team and organisational level.
We regularly facilitate workshops as part of change programmes and new product or service development initiatives, helping people with creative problem-solving and turning ideas into action.
We also deliver tailored coaching and training programmes to upskill employees in techniques to develop breakthrough ideas, to fast-track problem-solving of exciting new ideas and to increase the probability of successfully implementing them. Key elements of our workshops and skills development programmes are:
· Creating a climate that promotes creative thinking and risk-taking
· Managing meetings and the roles of problem owner, facilitator and resource
· Getting the best out of people and achieving buy-in from doubters and nay-sayers
· Seeing with new eyes and throwing off the shackles of conventional thinking
· Generating, selecting and developing breakthrough ideas
· Creative problem-solving
· Action planning
· Collaborative team-working